High speed track
- Length: 7800 m
- Width: 8-11.5 km
- Banked turns (neutral speed of 100 km/h)
- Straight: 1500 m
- Standard motorway surface
- Speed up to 250 km/h (more according to test conditions)
The proving ground at Ladoux is located at the Michelin Technology Centre, 10 km north of the Michelin head offices in Clermont-Ferrand (in the centre of France).
The site covers 450 ha.
20 test tracks, 45 km long in total, for grip tests on wet or dry surfaces, handling tests, noise tests, comfort, etc.
Logistics: Recharge bay for electric vehicles, wash station, unloading ramp for vehicles, secure buildings
NEW: Michelin has recently equipped its proving ground with High Power Charging systems.
- Modular systems, charging powers available from 175kW up to 350kW
- Additional charging points possibilities in the future
- Suited for current and next generation Evs
- Located nearby the workshops and dry & wet handling tracks
Test tracks Ladoux, France